C'est la vie

C'est la vie

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The early days..

Hmm... not tht i remember too much of these days.. its like when on is in infancy.. he tends to forget the smaller memories.. but the imp. ones remain.. so lets see.. ill introduce myself here 1st.. I am Acid Crucifix.. aka Norselord aka hymen.. :D.. when i 1st came to IIt I was alone.. had no friends. Was bored as shit.. then i strted meeting ppl. 1st there was my GOD roomie Sumambo.. then my awesome wingies.. and finally arbit ppl.. who i met pretty late.. to name a few.. Sajid, Vang, ... ... and other ppl.. if i have forgotten anyone plz remind me.. names will be added.
Not many memories till midsems... used to attend lecs.. study once a week.. never bunk.. never proxy.. :O.. but then midsems happened and my comp arrived.. and tht is where it begins for me.. though messiah and narcissist had already had many debacles.. im sure they'll talk abt it.. but the midsems and the comp is where it began.. but thts a huge story and i dont wanna make this post too long.. so later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home