C'est la vie

C'est la vie

Monday, October 16, 2006

So Where were we..

Let me continue my story frm where i last left i.. and stumble into Messiah's last post..
So my comp arrived.. It was barely a PIII.. arnd abt 256 MB RAM.. 4 MB graphics card.. basically junk.. but I loved it.. after finally getting it fully functional(took arnd 2&1/2 weeks and lots of running arnd by me and jaygw) It was a beauty.. hours were spent in front of it watching movies and checking mail for no reason.. just because i could.. jus because i had the power to do so.. and so the first sem ended.. by the time second sem arrived it had become old and boring. something new was needed.. then me, messiah, necro stumbled on a phenomenon waiting to explode.. AOE - The Conquerors expansion aka LAN gaming at its best..
it strted with a few bored lost souls and it went on to engulf half the freshies in a hostel (arnd 30 odd) and tht was it.. we were set for the sem.. AOE as it was requires atleast a full other post or even a full other blog to do it justice... i leave here with a promise of a post in 5 min on AOE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home