C'est la vie

C'est la vie

Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Red Day....

Maybe its just me but most of yesterday.....was just so deja vu.

Missed the first lecture coz i was too sleepy,even though my former roomie,GOD vishal ranjan,tried his best to wake me (now he lives across the corridor:))........just like it used to be most of last year.

Went to my 2nd lecture but only coz iv been warned of my absentee record.....:)

Came back....had missed breakfast and lunch like those days.....aaaahhh!

Started studying earnestly.....fell asleep before the first question was solved.....

Slept through tiffin till dinner time....woke up and went for dinner.

For a change mess had some incredibly unedible filthy looking curry.....HOW H-4!!!

Came back and started studying ..with vishal.And lo and behold just like that i was in my old h4 room again and vishal was transformed into my little old roomie again......as we cracked question after question of the maths tutorial interspersed with LOTR clips and an amazing playlist with an intelligent real player randomiser playing comfortably numb at just the right moment making me switch the lights off and get numb at full volume.

Then a long conversation with my girl,and we hung up fighting,or almost so.Familiar,im afraid.But its ok.I love her,and she knows that.We'll make up before you can count to 3....

And then late night,norselord barged into my room after a long absconding.And hence continued a sojourn into the past,again.NIGHTOUT ON AOE....1...11.The alliances were clearly there.the rivalries of old.Julius vs Norselord. Napoleon vs Messiah.The lines were drawn.Three long games stretching till 5 in the morning.And then the glorious afterplay of aoe.The hearty discussions and analysis of the game i so miss nowadays.julius me and norselord in my room.....
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH.........

Reminescent......of a lot of good old days.

And now i woke up and with hymen sleeping on the bed behind me,I started typing straight away.....and guess what song my playlist chose?To give me closure.To complete my time travel into the past?Its an easy guess.You Know You're Right.

Yesterday was a good day.Yesterday used to be everyday not too long ago.Is seldom now....but is hearteningly so.
A Red Day.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home