C'est la vie

C'est la vie

Saturday, January 26, 2008

C'est Ma Vie ... ???

Check out this blog...
The last 5 posts are all by Worthless Rantings ... Hence C'est Ma Vie.

This Is MY Life!

Atleast I'm the only one who would care to document it.... :P

Anyway besides the rantings.... techfest's up!
Its the first tfest in 3 years that has actually got my notice. The publicity and the hype really do get you pumped up. I mean, the lectures, the mascot, the competitions and boy, the afternites.... sure look sexy.
One day past ... What a Damper!!
A boring and lacklustre performance ... overhyped ... overpriced ...
And what's with a juggler dropping his balls ... And then doing it again ...

Dropped their balls alright ....

I just wish Laser Floyd is better...
I think it will be...
I hope it will be...

Or maybe I shud just go to the Gaming Zone and mope around for 2 days having free food and playing Dota and AoE and FIFA and UT.... hmmm...
Techfest roxxx.... yeahhhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home